Rubber tracks and wear parts are sold individually unless specified in the details. We offer free shipping across the USA when you order online and ship to a commercial address. *Some restrictions apply.
This is the aftermarket replacement bottom center track roller for the following Bobcat® compact track loaders that are fitted with the suspension undercarriage:
- Bobcat® T180 and T190 (equipped with suspension undercarriage)
- Bobcat® T250 (S/N A5G) (equipped with suspension undercarriage)
- Bobcat® T320 (S/N A7UJ11001 & Above AJZV11001 - AJZV13999)
- Bobcat® T550 (equipped with suspension undercarriage)
- Bobcat® T590 (S/N B37811001 - B37811103)(equipped with suspension undercarriage)
- Bobcat® T630 (S/N AJDT11001 - AJDT12076)(equipped with suspension undercarriage)
- Bobcat® T650 (S/N A3P020001 - A3P021199, A3P114001 - A3P115099, ALJG16001 - ALJG22299, B2KZ12001 - B2KZ13299, A3P021200 & Above, A3P115100 & Above, ALJG22300 & Above, B2KZ13300 & Above, B2KZ11001 - B2KZ11999)
- Bobcat® T750 (S/N ANKA11001 & Above, ATF611001 & Above)(equipped with suspension undercarriage)
- Bobcat® T770 (S/N ANKA11001-ANKA14999)
On the T-550 This suspension style bottom roller fits serial numbers A7UJ11001 and above, AJZV11001 and above. If your serial number is AJZV14001-AJZV14999 or AJZV15001 and above, you need part number 7233399. Please call if you have any confusion.
On the T-590 This suspension style bottom roller fits serial numbers A3NR11001 - A3NR15598, A3NS11001 - A3NS11999, ALJU11001 - ALJU16824 and B37811001 - B37811103. If your serial number is A3NR15599 & Above, A3NS12001 & Above, ALJU16825 & Above, B37811104 & Above, B3Z711001 & Above, and B3ZA11001 & Above, you need part number 7233399. Please call if you have any confusion.
Not sure if you have the suspension version? If you have leaf springs, you need the suspension system roller option. The bottom rollers are not interchangeable. Check out our summary for the Bobcat® Suspension System.
This bottom roller is the newer suspension mount style (bolts sold separately). The previous version is the solid mount post and nut version under part number 6732901 for older Bobcat® models and the regular bolt style solid mount roller is under part number 6689371.
It is always best to replace the rear idler and the bottom roller to the rear of the machine at the same time. When the T190 and T590 loader drives without a load in the bucket the weight of the machine is on the rear idler and the bottom rollers that are towards the back of the machine so the wear on the back rollers are at a faster pace than the front rollers.