Rubber tracks and wear parts are sold individually unless specified in the details. We offer free shipping across the USA when you order online and ship to a commercial address. *Some restrictions apply.
7196807 T870 Dished Sprocket
This is the aftermarket Bobcat T870 drive sprocket for 2-speed models prior to the B47C11000 serial break. This durable sprocket is made to the original manufacturing specifications with eight bolt holes and seventeen drive teeth exactly as your original.
This sprocket also fits the T650 and T750 2-Speed machines.
This sprocket is also known to be an option for the T770 but you must verify your number of bolt holes. We also offer the idlers and bottom rollers for sale as well as the rubber track for the Bobcat T870 for complete undercarriage maintenance. Rely on our product experts to have what you need at an affordable price when you need it most.
The T740 and T870 model has 3 sprocket options so please verify prior to purchasing. 7227421, 7107787. This sprocket is no longer an option on T870 models starting with serial number B47.
7196807 Sprocket Specs:
- 17 Teeth
- 8 Bolt Holes (+4 Threaded)
- Inside Diameter: 5 7/8 Inches
- Outside Diameter: 18 3/4 Inches
- Depth: 6 1/4 Inches
Alternate Models for 7196807
This Sprocket is known to fit:
- Bobcat® T630 2 Speed (Serials A7P - AJD) No longer fits Serials A7PU16100 & Above AJDT15300 & Above (requires 7270159)
- Bobcat T650 (2 Speed)(S/N A3P011001 - A3P016160 A3P016162 - A3P016406, A3P016458 A3P111001 - A3P112485 1MLT11001 & Above, 1MLT11001 - 11010 T1ML11001 & Above A3P016407 - A3P016457 A3P016459 - A3P019999 A3P112486 - A3P113999 ALJG11001- ALJG15999)
- Bobcat T650 (2 Speed)(S/N A3P020001 - A3P021199 A3P114001 - A3P115099 ALJG16001 - ALJG22299 B2KZ12001 - B2KZ13299, B2KZ11001 - B2KZ11999)
- Bobcat T740 (Serials B3CA11001-B3CA1287 verify 8 bolt holes)
- Bobcat T750 (2-speed)
- Bobcat T770 (verify 8 bolt holes)
- Bobcat T870 (Suspension Mount Up to Serial B47C11000)(2 Speed)
Alternate sprocket options include part numbers 7270159, and 7196807 depending on your serial number. If you cannot determine exactly which sprocket you need, just call or chat online and give us your serial number as well as the number of bolt holes in your sprocket and we can assist you.
Drive sprockets should be changed when you change your rubber tracks to maximize the lifespan of your undercarriage.
Optional Bobcat® Loader Sprockets
Typically, compact track loaders that are rated for over 2,500 operating capacity or over 9,000 pounds operating weight have these optional drive sprockets. Once you have your serial number, we can look it up for you.
|Part Number ||Drive Teeth ||Bolt Holes ||Depth |
|6715821 ||17 ||6 ||4 7/8 Inches |
|7107787 ||17 ||6 ||6 Inches |
|7196807 ||17 ||8 ||6 1/4 Inches |
Bobcat T870 Undercarriage Parts